ALTEX-SOFT has a huge partnership experience with SCAP Community and various commercial projects and we develop our relations with authoritative information security organizations and lead developers.
- access to the complete or selective security content, including: vulnerabilities descriptions, patches, inventory information and configuration parameters that can be exported into XML-files for automated scan settings;
- newsletter subscription with descriptions of the latest repository updates;
- consulting services and development of security content for specific platforms, products and equipment;
- content development in OVAL and XCCDF formats for various security scanners;
- integration of our RC_OVAL interpreter into client’s system;
- distribution of RedCheck security scanner solution that works based on the OVALdb content.
According to a license agreement, our clients get the following non-exclusive rights to use the OVALdb databases:
- the right to use descriptions as needed (including usage in software that supports OVAL);
- the right to use the descriptions in order to develop software (scanners) for security analysis and vulnerabilities search;
- the right to distribute the description to users as a part of the developed software;
- other non-exclusive rights can also be transferred as well;
The license cost vary depending on the term of usage.
OVALdb trial period
As a part of a trial offer, we can provide a limited access to the private part of the repository (upon request). Test content is provided after the signing of a non-disclosure agreement.
© ZAO ALTEX-SOFT
OVAL and the OVAL logo are registered trademarks of The MITRE Corporation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.